Traditional Thai Massage combines acupressure and trigger point techniques, reflexology, myofacial release, lymphatic drainage and neuromuscular therapy with yogic stretches, deep tissue massage and breathwork.
This combination of energetic and physical bodywork is what makes Thai Massage a uniquely effective, full body treatment. Initiating at the feet and progressing to the head, the sequence of gentle, flowing movements loosen, open and stretch the body while restoring the flow of energy throughout ~ having a balancing and harmonizing effect.
- Increased blood circulation
- Detoxification and boost of the immune system
- Increased range of motion and mobility
- Improved breathing, posture, balance and alignment
- Toning of the muscles and strengthening of the joints
- Relief of mental and emotional stress
- Increased energy level and stamina
Visiting Thai Massage Nantucket:
Thai Massage Nantucket offers a flexible schedule so call 508.863.1308 or email: email@example.com to schedule your appointment today. Sandy will give you exact location when you schedule your appointment.
In Studio Session: $120
*Home Visits made upon request with an additional outcall fee.
Dress in loose comfortable clothing for appointments.
Bike Path Access
- Miacomet Loop – Surfside Road/Surfside Drive Stop
- Mid Island Loop – Surfside Road/Surfside Drive Stop
Thai Massage Nantucket Team:
Having realized the personal benefits of regular bodywork, Sandy Walsh began practicing Thai Massage, Pilates, yoga, Reiki and various forms of energywork in 1998. She recieived her certification in Traditional Thai Massage at Loi Kroh School in Chiang Mai, Thailand in 2009; completing both basic and advanced courses.
Specialties: Certified in Traditional Thai Massage, Power Pilates Matwork, Reiki and Yin Yoga.