The NHA owns and manages a total of 41 resident occupied, year-round rental apartments, known as Miacomet Village I & II.
Miacomet Village I is a state-aided public housing complex, containing 12, two, three and four bedroom apartments for families and 10, one bedroom apartments for the elderly and disabled. All applicants must meet state Department of Housing & Community Development income guidelines for low & moderate income households. Income is reviewed annually.
Miacomet Village II is a federal-subsidized public housing complex, containing 19, one, two and three bedroom apartments for families and the elderly. All applicants must meet income eligibility guidelines established by HUD for low and moderate income households. Income is reviewed annually.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm
* Appointments recommended. Please call 508.228.0296 to schedule your appointment today.
Parking: Parking Lot
Bike Path Access
- Mid Island Loop – Surfside Road/Surfside Drive Stop
- Bertyl V. Johnson, Jr. | Chairman
- Linda F. Williams | Vice-Chair
- Norman W. Chaleki | Treasurer
- Robert A. Andersen | Commissioner
- Penny Dey | Commissioner