Annual giving through membership enables access nantucket to respond to emerging needs and opportunities in our community. It supports everything from collaborative community education initiatives, to robust referral and information services that connect our community to care, to risk reduction education and case management services for people with HIV and Hepatitis C. Such donations are especially vital because they give access nantucket the flexibility to use these funds where they’re most needed.
Donations of any amount are appreciated. Every gift makes a difference, regardless of size.
We are happy to recognize all donations in the following way:
- Recognition in access nantucket’s Annual Report
- Subscription to Connections our bi-monthly newsletter
- Invitations to access nantucket events and programs
Friend ($50 – $99)
Contributing Friend ($100 – $249)
Supporting Friend ($250 – $499)
Sustaining Friend ($500 – $999)
The Benefactors Circle is an annual recognition circle reserved for some of access nantucket’s most generous donors, and is the philanthropic backbone of the organization. All donors in the Benefactor’s Circle are listed in our annual report, receive invitations to access nantucket events and programs, receive special communications from the Chief Executive and receive a yearly subscription to our Connections newsletter. Donors who give $10,000 or more are welcomed into the Circle of Care, and naming opportunities are available for contributions of $25,000 or more.
Circle of Care ~ Founder ($10,000+)
- Membership in the Circle of Care
- Quarterly update on access nantucket from the Chief Executive
Circle of Care ~ Philanthropist ($25,000+)
- All Founder privileges, plus:
- Membership in our Advisory Forum, a vehicle for the recommendations of major gift donors
- Select naming opportunities